Black Bean And Zucchini Quesadilla
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 65g
- Sodium: 670mg
- Fiber: 13g
- Protein: 18g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- ½ cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- ½ cup finely chopped zucchini
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine beans and salsa in a small bowl; mash with a fork. Stir in zucchini. Layer 1 tortilla with half the bean mixture, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese, and top with another tortilla.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas, bean mixture, and cheese. In broiler or toaster oven, cook quesadillas 1 minute on each side until cheese is melted and bubbly.