Spicy-Sweet Pork Tenderloin
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 3 pork slices, about 1 tablespoon salsa mixture, and 1½ teaspoons cilantro
- Calories: 169
- Fat: 5.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Carbohydrates: 5.3g
- Sodium: 285mg
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 24.4g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut crosswise into 12 (3/4-inch-thick) slices
- ⅓ cup bottled salsa
- 1 tablespoon seedless raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Flatten each pork piece to ½-inch thickness using your fingertips. Add pork to pan; spoon soy sauce mixture evenly over pork slices. Cook 3 minutes or until browned. Turn pork over; cook 3 minutes or until done. Remove from pan.
- Add salsa and preserves to pan; increase heat to medium-high. Cook 30 seconds or until slightly thick, stirring constantly. Serve pork with salsa mixture, and sprinkle with cilantro.