Roasted Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Dried Cranberry Sauce
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 3 ounces pork and ¼ cup sauce
- Calories: 282
- Fat: 6.3g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Carbohydrates: 33.6g
- Sodium: 596mg
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 24g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup cranberry juice cocktail (such as Ocean Spray)
- 1 tablespoon grape jelly
- To prepare pork, combine first 4 ingredients; rub evenly over pork.
- Heat a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Place pan in oven; cook pork at 400° for 12 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink). Place pork on a cutting board; keep warm.
- To prepare sauce, add the chicken broth, dried cranberries, and juice to pan; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Stir in jelly; cook 8 minutes or until mixture is slightly thick, stirring occasionally. Cut the pork into (1/2-inch) slices. Serve with sauce.